ko-fi

Translate

Welcome To My Darkside




Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coming Soon

Here is a sneak peek at some of the items, handmade props, home and haunt decor that will be available in my new store Haunted Woodland Of Weir On Etsy when it opens this month.


This is one of my pumpkin sculptures. One picture shows how it looks in the light and the other in the dark with color lights projecting on it. I have had a lot of request for these and I am happy to finally be able to make them available to those who want them.























The next two pictures are of a table topper which I have made from re-purposed items. I will be sharing more on my creative process later for those who are interested. The table topper features a skull in which I sculpted. It also has several black roses that I made from monster mud and black glitter. The candles are made from paper rolls and have plastic tea lights instead of real wax candles so one does not need to worry about the fire risks. The tea lights are removable and replaceable.





I am very excited about and looking forward to getting Haunted Woodland of Weir up and running. I hope you will stop by for a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment